sabato 25 luglio 2009

here we go again. and again

The first time I approached the awful world wide web in my life, I wish I could became a web designer and I spent thousand hours designing websites or blogs. Now thinking about my life concerned in writing - copying - pasting code scares me more than web itself. It's strange when you understand how much things can change over the years, and when you're thinking "I reached the point", you sadly understand that your goal is so far from that point.
By the way, I didn't open this blog to talk about life experiences or philosophize on supermarkets; summer holidays are coming, a new chapter of my life is starting (and I will miss the old one so much), and I wanted a place to put my doodles on.

This is the first one, it represent properly the way I'll spent the next three weeks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento