lunedì 18 gennaio 2010

Finally a little money, and a little time for shopping. Saturday I went to my beloved balon, the biggest vintage market in Italy. Ok, I honestly don't know if is the biggest one, and I refuse to search the web to obtain a so ridicolous information, but it is a great market for sure. I wasted my little money with this absolutely necessary stuff:


But let's go by order:

- vintage magazines: a 1938 VOGUE copy



- ABC, an amazing 60's italian magazine

monster case (+ 2 brushes)


and saturday night I went to the fabulous Camillas show where I find this special edition of Lamette magazine:



I also bought some pins


in the meantime, i found out some sticky paper and I did some stickers; most of them are already pasted in some wall, this is the last one:


I also appreciated this low cost but high quality package (as well as I fell in love with this yearning emilian singer):






If you noticed, there was also a reflex camera; I'll spend some words and pics later. now I'm just enjoyin'it.

*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento