martedì 11 agosto 2009

abandoned neighborhood

even if the sand was obrobrious (thank you Balletto) and we had too little spices, live painting went well. We drawn on a 70x100 cm black canavas some monsters and moustached castles, sooner or later I'll got some pics.
I spent these last days in Ogliastra (the district in the est of Sardinia), I went to Calici di Stelle and it was pretty amazing, lots of people walking down these narrow roads, tasting different wines and typical foods (coccoi prena are my favourite), bands playing all over the town, and if you think that all happened after an entire day at the beach, you'll understand how wonderful is spending free time in Sardinia.

Besides getting brown and drunk, I found an amazing abandoned house next to ours, I took some pics, and did some doodles with an ugly (but functional) black marker. Here's some pics.

(This was supposed to be a bedroom)


and some details:




Tomorrow I'll leave for 10 days, that I'll spend wandering about Holland and Belgium, the weather will be bad and I swear that this is a good news to me! more hoods, less shorts.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento