martedì 18 agosto 2009

a cup of murphy in antwerp!

I'm writing from the best (and worse) hostel in town, it looks like an ancient and decadent house, our bathroom is into another bedroom full of japanese girls, there's a big and smelly kitchen, a grand piano beside my bed and 3 australian guys that will come to the pukkelpop with us. Antwerp is amazing, I probably visited the best comics store I've ever seen
, felt in love with a pianist, ate some delicious waffle, and also drew a little. I went to MUNTPLAIN (the local guide define it like an "open-air art gallery", honestly all that I saw was a little park where you occasionally can take your dog for a walk) with a brand new montana and some ugly markers (thank you amsterdam unknown market) and that's what went out. Like every respectable tea cup, is on a table.


And now we are ready to get (literally) dirty and wasted in kiewit!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento